Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sisters and a Brother!! =) *Updated*

August 10th, 2010

I have an obsessions with "Sisters". I have this eluded fantasy of how incrediably amazing it would be to have a sister. To have a instant best friend, to have someone to talk to, to have someone to grow up with, to have another women to understand you, have memories with, love you, love her back, appreciate you, taking care of your little sis, Ect. Someone that you know, NO matter what happenes, it won't matter because in the end, she's your sister.
                                                         (She is totally smiling in her sleep! LOL!)

I don't know...I've always wanted a sister, ALWAYS! I've always tried to find that person, and I had to face facts that I don't have one. But Heavenly Father gave me something better. A daughter...a sweet perfect incrediably adorable daughter!! Her sweet name is Jocelyn....How I love this girl, you'll never know. She's my everything, I adore her to the core. She's my sweet girl...so giving, so loving, cares about others, so ..my Jocelyn. But then Heavenly Father gave me 2 wonderful gift...he gave me a son and another daughter....so now not only do I have 2 beautiful girls in my life, but I get to give them the wonderful gift of having a sister!!! I told Jed that I would not stop having babies until my sweet girl had a sister!!

You NEED a sister I told him, something that I never had I wanted so desperately for Jocelyn. She is OF course in love with her sister, and I'm just loving the fact that I have these great girls in my life. These amazing people that I get to call my daughters. I am so incredibly lucky right now. Not only do I have these wonderful sweet girls, but I have such an incredible little boy (my other amazing gift, now needs a brother, we'll see) that loves his sisters to DEATH! =) (Bridger loves to hug Kate sometimes a LITTLE to tightly, but she doesn't mind most of the time. hehe)


...to my sweet babies.  Jocelyn, Bridger and Katelyn. May you ALWAYS remember that you are BEST FRIENDS, that you respect, and admire each other, that you remember each other in your prayers, and that you never lose sight of whats important. May you always be a blessing in each others lives that bring happiness and hope. I love you guys so much...Thank you for being MY babies!!



Love, Mommy!

No comments: