Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pressure is on!! *updated*

August 8th, 2010

Alright, so I'm having a hard time with my blogging, cleaning, laundry, kids...everything! I am feeling the pressure of losing the weight, having the house perfect, playing with the kids, having meals ready, going to church, School starting in 2 weeks.. ect. So much pressure to already have everything in control and I don't like it...I can cry at ANY minute of the day.

I don't know how other people DO IT but I feel like I'm not doing it, and I know it takes time, but I feel like the time has run out, and I don't have that excuse of "I just had a baby". Jed's work is over whelming, that he can't help out as much, even though he does help out more than other husbands that actually go to work because he works from home. I have to pump 2-3 times a night, plus then bottle fed Kate. Then the kids wake up so early (8-9) I know...thats late, but its so early to us because we've been up all night, that we just throw cereal at them and let them watch TV or play the Wii. ugh.....And the sleep deprivation  ...I can seriously sleep at ANY minute of the day. I

I know this will pass, but today I am feeling a lot of pressure, and since this is MY blog,I will WHINE.....But on a GOOD note, I love holding little Kate in my arms. She SO tiny!! and she's getting so chunky! I love it!! She's growing good. The kids LOVE her to death, and she is the favorite right now! Everyone loves Kate. LOL.

Also I am SO in love with my husband, even though he works so much, he is killing himself by helping me with the baby, and kids, and then up all night working to get through deadlines. He shows me all the time that he loves me. I don't know how I got so lucky to get him. =)

Cat

No comments: